Cool site pour acheter des pilules https://jacup.com/ Ne pas se perdre venir sur.
_____________________________ _______ ___________________________ _________
With renal scintigraphy, the relative amount of the radionuclide extracted from the blood by a
kidney is proportional to that kidney’s function. The radiopharmaceutical (Tc-99m MAG3) passes through the
vascular system, renal tubular cells, tubular lumens and collecting system, allowing for the evaluation of renal
perfusion, renal clearance, renal parenchymal transit time and collecting system patency. INDICATIONS:
To evaluate renal perfusion and function, renal trauma, renal collecting system
obstruction and renal transplants. EXAM TIME:
The patient should be well hydrated before coming to the hospital for the study (at least 500 ml water 30
minutes before the study).
The patient should void before beginning the study.
RADIOPHARMACEUTICAL: Tc-99m MAG3 10 mCi (370 MBq)
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION:
Intravenous (bolus for dynamic flow acquisition) MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT:
1) Gamma camera: Large field of view 2) Collimators: Low-energy high resolution parallel hole collimator
INSTRUMENTATION & SETUP PARAMETERS:
20% window centered at 140 KeV
Emory University Hospital
General Nuclear Medicine Protocol Manual
Supine. The patient should not move during acquisition. Field of view should
include kidneys and bladder. ACQUISITION PROTOCOL:
a) Acquire images using QuantEMTM software. b) For counting pre injection syringes, follow QuantEM acquisition software. c) Flow study: start acquisition immediately after bolus injection in the posterior projection, 2 sec/frame
for 48 seconds, matrix size 64x64, no magnification.
d) Dynamic images: following the flow study, posterior projection, 15 sec/frame for 4 minutes, matrix
size 128x128, no magnification, followed by 30 sec/frame for 20 minutes.
e) Static bladder image in the anterior projection x 1 minute, matrix size 128x128, no magnification. f) Have the patient void and re-image the bladder in the anterior projection x 1 minute, matrix size
g) Static image of the kidneys in the posterior projection x 1 minute, matrix size 128x128, no
h) For counting post injection syringes, follow QuantEM acquisition software.
Use QuantEMTM software. OPTIONAL MANEUVERS:
Transplanted kidney imaging
1) The patient is positioned supine. 2) Images are acquired in the anterior projection. 3) The field of view includes the transplanted kidney and bladder (entire pelvis). 4) The acquisition and quantification is otherwise the same as for native kidneys.
1) Hydrate the patient: oral fluids or intravenous if necessary. 2) Catheterize the bladder in neonates. 3) Perform the routine Tc-99m MAG3 renal study. 4) At the end of the 24-minute study, the patient is asked to void and furosemide is given intravenously. The
resident checks the serum creatinine level and decides the dose to be given If creatinine < 2 mg/dl, give 40 mg. If creatinine > 2 mg/dl, then give 60-80 mg.
5) Place indwelling catheter in patients with ileal conduit or significant post-void residual. 6) Re-start acquisition in the posterior projection (30 sec/frame) for 20 minutes, matrix size 128x128, no
7) Check for the presence of flank pain after diuretic administration and notify resident if so.
Gray scale screen capture of result summary page. REFERENCES:
1) Taylor A, Radionuclide renography: a personal approach. Semin Nucl Med 1999;29(2):102-27. 2) ent of renal function with technetium-99m-MAG3
in children and adults. J Nucl Med 1996;37(4):588-93.
General Nuclear Medicine Protocol Manual
Doctor’s blog (http://doctor70.exblog.jp/) 2. If you have found abandoned or feral kittens and wish to rescue and raise them, you probably have more than a few questions about 3. Here is a guide that will hopefully give you the 4. You should also consult our "Basics" section, which expands on the initial guidelines. 5. Should I Take in an Abandoned Kitten? 6. Be certain kittens ar
DEFIR S.r.l. Revisione n.8 Data revisione 05/10/2011 Stampata il 05/10/2011 BANNER GEL CLORO Scheda Dati di Sicurezza 1. Identificazione della sostanza o della miscela e della società/impresa 1.1. Identificatore del prodotto BANNER GEL CLORO 1.2. Pertinenti usi identificati della sostanza o miscela e usi sconsigliati Detergente igienizzante liquido cloroattivo 1.3. Inf