ANNEXURE TO TENDER NO. MRPU/KARP/FAB/1459
1. Description of the ITEM: FRP fume hood with base cabinet
2. Detailed SPECIFICATIONS and Quantity :
FRP Fume hood with base cabinet
Manufacture, inspection, testing, supply and installation in the laboratory (ESL, Kalpakkam) and
guarantee of fume hood as per specification and internal ducting made of rigid HDPE/FRP/PVC and
complete leak proof roof exhaust system with fan and motor (1 HP). The offer should include the
accessories and spares supplied along with the item.
1. Fume hood with in-built baffle
1. Material of Construction - Made of fully molded FRP
Bisphenol A fumarate resin – 6mm
thick , fully resistant to acids, alkalis and heat, coated with epoxy paint.
2. Overall Dimension with base cabinet – 1500mmW x 900mmD x 2400mmH 3. Fume Hood dimensions: 1500 mm W X 900 mm D X 1500 mm H
4. Work Area - 1450 mm W X 800 mm D X 1000 mm H 5. Working Surface – Black Granite – 18 ± 1mm thick 6. Door – Single, vertical sliding with toughened float glass, suspended by chain pulley/rope
arrangement made of stainless steel and counterweights. The door movement mechanism
consisting of chains, pulleys and counterweights should be completely concealed.
7. Base cabinet – 900 mm height having top drawer and bottom cupboard having one horizontal
2. Roof Exhaust system
1. The exhaust blower should be mounted on the roof and connected to the fume hood through
a rigid HDPE/FRP/PVC duct pipe of 200 mm dia.
2. The exhaust system should consist of Exhaust Blower (Centrifugal –Dulvin type) with
Dynamically balanced Exhaust impeller made of FRP, casing made of 6 mm thick FRP
Bisphenol A fumarate resin, fitted with condensate drain at the lowermost point, the blower
fan should be coupled directly to TEFC foot mounted type motor (1.0 H.P, 3 phase) along with
matched components, brackets and clamps and mounted on suitable M.S stand. The suction
3. The motor shall be of Crompton/Siemens/Kirloskar make or equivalent and provided with
starter of L&T/Havell/Siemens make or equivalent. The bolts and nuts used in the exhaust
blower system shall be Stainless steel to prevent rusting.
4. The exhaust blower should be provided with suitable rain hood.
5. Each fume hood should be provided with independent roof exhaust system.
6. All the civil work involved in the installation of fume hood like drilling of holes in the side wall
for ducting, grouting, cement work etc. for fixing the exhaust blower on the terrace will have to
3. Electrical Arrangement:
Two 40W fluorescent tube lights should be provided for sufficient illumination in the working areas
with complete wiring to terminal points outside fume hood with necessary switches to operate
the lamp. The lamp enclosures/covers should be made of FRP only.
Electrical outlets to operate hotplate, infrared lamp etc., with the following specifications: Two
combined 5A & 15A plug points with fuse and individual switches with indicators with safe
wiring and should be brought out side the fume hood.
1. The quotation should include delivery, installation and commissioning at the chemical
laboratory which is situated on the first floor of Environment Survey Laboratory, Kalpakkam.
2. Detailed sketch or drawing of the item that is to be supplied should be provided along with the
quotation. Quotations without drawings and detailed technical specifications of the fume
Quantity – 2 Nos.
After publishing the tender, if there is any change in specification, it will be published as
Remarks column shall be utilized only for filing up non financial aspects such as make, packing
Aspects having an implication on the price shall be given in the column provided for the same
Scanned copy of the quotation should not be uploaded separately.
Technical details/ catalogues/drawings etc, if any, shall be uploaded separately.
Accessories, Spares, Breakup costs etc. if any, may be quoted online in the ‘Price Bid Alternate
What Is Men’s Endocrine Health? for medications are often the culprit when libido wanes and erectile vigor can no longer be sustained. Men’s endocrine health incorporates physical activity and sound nutrition to maintain a strong body; however, a ma-Not all doctors are comfortable discussing sexual problems jor emphasis includes male sexuality and erectile dysfunc-and betray their own a
Learning & Behavior2003, 31 (2), 185-191 Changes in stimulus salience as a result ofstimulus preexposure: Evidence from aversiveIn two experiments, rats received preexposure to three compound flavor stimuli, AX, BX, and CX,where X represents a saline solution. AX and BX were presented in alternation; CX, on a separate blockof trials. The value of X was then modified, being devalued by av