Cool site pour acheter des pilules http://achetermedicaments2014.com/ Ne pas se perdre venir sur.
John J. Eichenlaub, MD · Dorothy C. May, MD · Cheri Gard, CNM, CRNP · Lisa Leitzell, CRNP
2128 Embassy Drive · Lancaster, PA 17603 · 717.509.5090 · Fax 717.509.5078
Frequently Asked Questions: OTC Medications in Pregnancy
◦ May take Vitamin B6 (25mg three times a day), Unisom (1 tab at night), ginger
Call the office if you are unable to keep any liquids down for more than 24 hours,
or if you are weak, dizzy,or dehydrated (dry mouth and dry lips).
We may need to prescribe medication if over the counter medications do not help.
◦ May take Mylanta, Maalox, Tums, Rolaids. ◦ If heartburn occurs frequently, you may take Zantac up to 150 mg twice a day or
Prilosec 20mg once a day. DO NOT TAKE Pepto Bismol
◦ May take Tylenol/Acetaminophen: Regular strength: take 2 tabs every 4 hours;
Extra strength: take 2 tabs every 6 hours.
◦ DO NOT TAKE: Aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, or Naproxen unless
◦ May take Colace 100mg once or twice a day for hard stools (can take up to a
week to work), Milk of Magnesia 2 tablespoons once a day for constipation, Fibercon chewable in the morning, Metamucil, or Miralax; increase water to 8-10 glasses a day. Some prenatal vitamins have a stool softener added.
◦ May take Imodium according to instructions on package. ◦ Follow BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, tea, toast), avoid meat and dairy
while having symptoms, drink plenty of clear fluids. DO NOT TAKE Pepto Bismol
Call the office if you have a fever of over 101 or if you are not better in 3 days.
▪ Tylenol for aches and pains (2 regular strength every 4 hours or 2 extra
▪ Saline nasal spray as needed for sinus congestion ▪ Sudafed 30mg every 6 hours for sinus pressure/congestion ▪ Robitussin/Mucinex for congested cough ▪ Lozenges such as Chloraseptic or Cepacol for sore throat ▪ Vitamin C up to 1000mg/day ▪ Tylenol PM for sleep/cough.
◦ DO NOT TAKE Echinacea, medications with “-D” in the name (such as
Mucinex-D, Claritin-D, or Allegra-D), or long-acting Sudafed (lasts 12 or 24 hours)
Call the office or your family doctor if you have a fever over 101, have green
phlegm/mucous, or are not getting better within 2-3 days.
◦ May take Claritin/Allegra (any time), Zyrtec (after first 12 weeks), and Benadryl
◦ May use Preparation H or Anusol. Add fiber to diet or fiber supplement such as
This is common in pregnancy. Call the office if it happens frequently and persistently.
◦ May take calcium 500mg twice a day, stretching exercises, soak in warm baths
Call the office if only one leg is hurting all the time, or if there is redness and swelling in
◦ May have dental visit/cleaning, x-rays with abdominal shield, Novocaine
WITHOUT Epinephrine for minor procedures, Tylenol with codeine for pain after procedures.
Have your dentist call our office to discuss medications not listed.
◦ May take Slow Fe iron 1 or 2 times a day for anemia (gentler on the stomach than
Call the office before taking any herbal supplements or remedies.
Call the office if you are unsure about contractions, vaginal bleeding, or decreased fetal
Seasonal Influenza – What It Is and How Kansans Can Protect Themselves What is influenza? Influenza (flu) is a viral infection of the nose, throat, bronchial tubes and lungs. There are two main types of virus - A and B. Each type includes many different strains, which tend to change each year. When does influenza occur? Influenza occurs most often in the winter months. Illnesse
DAILY BIBLE READING SCHEDULE YEAR 2009 Holy Cross Lutheran Church Indianapolis Indiana YEAR 2009 DAILY BIBLE READINGS The Holy Bible is a great treasure through which God Himself speaks to us! This schedule is one year of a program to read the entire Bible in 2 years, while including all the major teachings of the Bible each year. The following Bible books coveri