Cool site pour acheter des pilules http://achetermedicaments2014.com/ Ne pas se perdre venir sur.
Ksa 72-3715: same; determining full-time equivalent enrollment; state aid; virtual school fund.
Browsable and searchable archive of 2009 Kansas Statutes Annotated (K.S.A.): Schools
: Technology Education And Virtual Schools
Statute 72-3715: Same; determining full-time equivalent enrollment; state aid; virtual school fund.
(a) In order to be included in
the ful -time equivalent enrol ment of a virtual school, a pupil shal be in attendance at the virtual school on (1) a single school day on or
before September 19 of each school year and (2) on a single school day on or after September 20, but before October 4 of each school
(b) A school district which offers a virtual school shal determine the ful -time equivalent enrol ment of each pupil enrol ed in thevirtual school on September 20 of each school year as fol ows:
(1) Determine the number of hours the pupil was in attendance on a single school day on or before September 19 of each schoolyear;
(2) determine the number of hours the pupil was in attendance on a single school day on or after September 20, but before October4 of each school year;
(3) add the numbers obtained under paragraphs (1) and (2);
(4) divide the sum obtained under paragraph (3) by 12. The quotient is the ful -time equivalent enrol ment of the pupil.
(c) The school days on which a district determines the ful -time equivalent enrol ment of a pupil under paragraphs (1) and (2) ofsubsection (b) shal be the school days on which the pupil has the highest number of hours of attendance at the virtual school. No morethan six hours of attendance may be counted in a single school day. Attendance may be shown by a pupil's on-line activity or entries inthe pupil's virtual school journal or log of activities.
(d) (1) Subject to the availability of appropriations for virtual school state aid and within the limits of any such appropriations, eachschool year a school district which offers a virtual school shal be entitled to virtual school state aid.
(2) The state board of education shal determine the amount of virtual school state aid a school district is entitled to receive asfol ows:
(A) Multiply the ful -time equivalent enrol ment of the virtual school by an amount equal to 105% of the amount of base state aid perpupil;
(B) multiply the ful -time equivalent enrol ment of nonproficient at-risk pupils enrol ed in an approved at-risk program offered by thevirtual school, if any, by an amount equal to 25% of the amount of base state aid per pupil;
(C) add any amount determined under K.S.A. 2009 Supp. 72-3716, and amendments thereto; and
(D) add the amounts obtained under paragraphs (A) through (C). The sum is the amount of the virtual school state aid to which theschool district is entitled.
(3) There is hereby established in every school district a fund which shal be cal ed the virtual school fund, which fund shal consist ofal moneys deposited therein or transferred thereto according to law. Moneys received as virtual school state aid shal be deposited inthe general fund of the school district and transferred to the virtual school fund of the district. The expenses of a district directlyattributable to virtual schools offered by a school district shal be paid from the virtual school fund. The cost of an advance placementcourse provided to a pupil described in subsection (d)(2)(D) shal be paid by the virtual school.
Any balance remaining in the virtual school fund at the end of the budget year shal be carried forward into the virtual school fund forsucceeding budget years. Such fund shal not be subject to the provisions of through 79-2937, and amendmentsthereto.
In preparing the budget of such school district, the amounts credited to and the amount on hand in the virtual school fund, and theamount expended therefrom shal be included in the annual budget for the information of the residents of the school district. Interestearned on the investment of moneys in any such fund shal be credited to that fund.
(e) For the purposes of this section, a pupil enrol ed in a virtual school who is not a resident of the state of Kansas shal not becounted in the ful -time equivalent enrol ment of the virtual school.
L. 2008, ch. 147, § 5; July 1.
TRENDS in Molecular Medicine Vol.7 No.8 August 2001unlikely that neuronal loss in neurodegenerative How do neurons die diseases is solely accomplished by apoptosis. Anyproposed mechanisms of neuronal death shouldexplain this extraordinarily slow time course. in neurodegenerative Morphological and molecular hallmarks of individual neurodegenerative diseases diseases? Each disease has
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS :: SVURESET-2013 (COMBINED MERIT LIST)Test Name: 01-Adult Education DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS :: SVURESET-2013 (COMBINED MERIT LIST)Test Name: 02-Anicient Indian History, Culture & Archiology DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS :: SVURESET-2013 (COMBINED MERIT LIST)Test Name: 03-Econometrics 13 92074 03004 GANGAIAHGARI MURALI MOHANDIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS :: SVUR