Cool site pour acheter des pilules https://jacup.com/ Ne pas se perdre venir sur.
Nutritional Support for Optimal Glucose, Insulin & Leptin Levels
THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR THE USE OF PHYSICIANS AND OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONERS ONLY. THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED FOR PHYSICIANS AND OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS TO USE AS A BASIS FOR DETERMINING WHETHER OR NOT TO RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS TO THEIR PATIENTS. THIS MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION IS NOT FOR USE BY CONSUMERS. THE DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY DESIGNS FOR HEALTH ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CONSUMERS AS A MEANS TO CURE, TREAT, PREVENT, DIAGNOSE, OR MITIGATE ANY DISEASE OR OTHER MEDICAL CONDITION.
is an ideal formula for the metabolic
. This multivitamin was originally designed
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
by a diabetes specialist, Dr. Ron Rosedale, and was updated
(from Palmitate, fish, and mixed carotenoids
(TRAACS® Magnesium LYSYL Glycinate Chelate)
with the help of Dr. Bob Steinberg. It includes two more state
Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex) 200 mcg
of the art, newly researched anti-glycating agents carnosine
(a form of vitamin B1) for preventing diabetic
(TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)
(as Thiamine HCl 25 mg and Benfothiamine 50 mg)
The mineral forms of magnesium, chromium, zinc, manganese
and vanadium are true chelates from Albion, the leader in the
(as Pyridoxine HCl and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)
[standardized to contain 95% polyphenols]
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg 16667%
manufacture of mineral chelates with superior absorption. A
few core nutrients have been added to make Metabolic
(TRAACS® Vanadium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)
(as d-Calcium Pantothenate)Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)
a complete multivitamin mineral.
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
The following has been added to this amazing formula:
600 mg lipoic acid + 4 mg biotin
- prevents the typical reduction in carboxylase enzymes seen in research when
lipoic acid is given alone. These two nutrients together aid healthy insulin secretion and glucose metabolism.
600 mg taurine, 200mg EGCg from green tea and 400 IU vitamin D
- all of which help insulin to work better
50 mg benfothiamine, 200 mg carnosine and 50 IU of vitamin E
- to protect from
neuropathy & kidney damage
3000 IU vitamin A
- important for immune system
75 mg vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl)
- needed for energy
100 mcg molybdenum
- needed for detoxification
400 mcg NatureFolate™
- our proprietary blend of active isomer, naturally-occuring folates
Metabolic Synergy™ provides nutrients needed for the TCA (tricarboxylic acid) cycle. This is also known as the Krebs cycle or citric acid cycle. This cycle allows the body to burn food for energy by converting glucose into ATP. The more glucose burned, the less glucose in the bloodstream.
Nutrients needed for the TCA cycle include magnesium, manganese and lipoic acid. Vanadium and magnesium, due to their insulin mimicking action, help glucose get inside cells where this burning occurs. These two nutrients are also helpful for blood pressure problems.
Metabolic syndrome is a condition many people risk developing by the time they reach middle age. Metabolic syndrome is defined as a cluster of symptoms
Metabolic Synergy™ may help:
or disorders including insulin and leptin resistance, hyperlipidemia (elevated
cholesterol and triglycerides), high blood pressure and overweight (weight
gain in the belly region is a tell-tale sign). The factors that may lead to these conditions are:
• Lower fasting and average glucose levels (hemoglobin A1C)
• Excessive carbohydrate consumption, with especially damaging effects from fructose and galactose
• Lower fasting and average insulin and
• Excessive stored body fat, especially in the abdominal area, due to its
• Nutrient deficiencies (inositol, chromium, vanadium, magnesium,
zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, taurine, vitamin C, vitamins B1,
• Support pancreatic sensitivity & ability
• High oxidative stress, which depletes antioxidants
• Prolonged demand on the pancreas to produce insulin
• Excessive stress (high adrenaline and cortisol)A sustained program of lifestyle and diet changes combined with proper
nutrient supplementation can reverse and correct most of the underlying
causes of the metabolic syndrome (for more details, please see the Designs for
Health metabolic syndrome support protocol at www.designsforhealth.com
is protective against many complications associated
with out-of-control glucose levels by reducing its ability to glycate various
body proteins in the bloodstream, which in turn has damaging effects on the
• Prevent nutrient deficiencies induced
eyes, brain, kidney, etc. This is achieved with the help of lipoic acid, carnos-
ine and benfothiamine, which have been proven to reduce the risk of neu-
ropathy/retinopathy along with support from vitamin B6, B12 and high gamma vitamin E. This formula has multiple antioxidants for controlling
the oxidative stress common in a diabetic.
Excessive fructose consumption can lead to excessive glycation of proteins
(up to 16 times faster), hypertension, impaired insulin function (via reduced
tyrosine phosphorylation). Metabolic Synergy™
reduces the damaging
effects of fructose consumption through EGCg, zinc, and taurine.
The benefits of normalizing glucose, insulin, and leptin metabolism include: reduced risk of diabetes-related complications (neuropathy, kidney or vision damage), lower cardiovascular risk (lower blood pressure, triglycerides, increased HDL, better endothelial function), reduced cell proliferation (tumors), less water retention, less fat storage and easier fat release from the adipose cells.
This product works well with Designs for Health PaleoGreens™, EndoTrim™, PaleoFiber™ and CLA
1. Hipkiss AR, Brownson . Reaction of carnosine with aged proteins: another protective process? Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002 Apr;959:285-94.
2. Waltner-Law ME, Wang XL Epigallocatechin gallate, a constituent of green tea, represses hepatic glucose production. J Biol Chem. 2002 Sep 20;277(38):34933-40. Epub 2002 Jul 12.
3. Jacob S, Ruus P, Hermann R, Oral administration of RAC-alpha-lipoic acid modulates insulin sensitivity in patients with type-2 diabetes mellitus: a placebo-controlled trial. Free Radic Biol
4. Boucher BJ . Inadequate vitamin D status: does it contribute to the disorders comprising syndrome 'X'? Br J Nutr. 1998 Apr;79(4):315-27.
5. Hammes HP, Du X . Benfotiamine blocks three major pathways of hyperglycemic damage and prevents experimental diabetic retinopathy. Nat Med. 2003 Mar;9(3):294-9. Epub 2003 Feb 18.
6. Maassen JA, Mitochondrial diabetes, diabetes and the thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anaemia syndrome and MODY-2. Diseases with common pathophysiology? Panminerva Med. 2002 Dec;44(4):295-300.
7. Ozcelikay AT, Becker DJ. Improvement of glucose and lipid metabolism in diabetic rats treated with molybdate. Am J Physiol. 1996 Feb;270(2 Pt 1):E344-52.
To contact Designs for Health, please call us at (800) 847-8302, or visit us on the web at www.designsforhealth.com
Ovulation Following Combined Therapy With Wen-Jing-Tang and Clomiphene Citrate Therapy in Anovulatory Women Yasuhiro Yoshimoto, M.D., Akira Miyake. M.D., Keiichi Tasaka, M.D., Toshihiro Aono, M.D.• and Osamu Tanizawa, MD. American Journal of Chinese Medicine, Vol. XVII NOs. 3-4, pp. 243-244 ®1989 Institute for Advanced Research in Asian Science and Medicine Department Of Obstetrics and G
Dear Medical Director/Program Administrator: Re: Heat Warning In May, we distributed the annual ODMH update on heat-related illness to help prepare for the hot weather we knew would come. We are now in the midst of a severe heat wave as well as a widespread power outage affecting hundreds of thousands of Ohioans. It is critical that we manage the risks that contribute to heat-related pr