Dr. med. Silviana Spring FMH Angiologie und Innere Medizin
Klinik HirslandenAngiologieWitellikerstrasse 40CH-8032 Zürich T +41(0)44 387 29 25F +41(0)44 387 29 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. B. van der Loo, E. Krieger, J. Katavic, S. Spring, V. Rousson, B. Amann-Vesti and R. Koppensteiner. Carotid
intima-media thickness, carotid wall shear stress and restenosis after femoro-popliteal percutaneus transluminal angioplasty (PTA). Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2005 Nov;30(5):469-74.
2. S. Spring, B. van der Loo, E. Krieger, B.R. Amann-Vesti, V. Rousson, R. Koppensteiner. Decreased wall
shear stress in the common carotid artery of patients with peripheral arterial disease or abdominal aortic aneurysm: relation to blood rheology, vascular risk factors, andintima-media thickness. J Vasc Surg. 2006 Jan;43(1):56-63.
3. R. Koppensteiner, S. Spring, B. Amann-Vesti, T. Meier, T. Pfammatter, V. Rousson, M. Banyai, B. van
der Loo. Low molecular weight heparin for prevention of restenosis after femoropopliteal percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA): a randomised controlled trial. J Vasc Surg 2006;44:1247-53.
4. S. Spring, R. Simon, B. van der Loo, T. Kovacevic, Ch. Brockes, B. Amann-Vesti, R. Koppensteiner.
Aggressive lipid-lowering with Atorvastatin in Patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Effect on Endothelial Function, Intima-Media-Thickness and Local Progression of PAD - An open, prospective randomized Trial. Thromb Haemost 2008;98:182-189.
5. R. W. Simon, S. Spring, R. Luechinger, P. Boesiger, B.R. Amann-Vesti. Wall shear rate in supra-aortic ves-
sels: a factor for different atherosclerotic pattern? VASA 2008;37(3):227-32.
6. M. Husmann, T. Willenberg, H. Keo, S. Spring, E. Kalodiki, K. Delis. Integrity of veno-arteriolar reflex
determines level of microvascular flow enhancement by intermittent pneumatic compression. J Vasc Surg. 2008 Dec;48(6):1509-13.
7. B. van der Loo , F. Naef , S. Spring, V. Rousson, B. Amann-Vesti, R. Koppensteiner. Lack of major gender-
related differences in patients undergoing elective endovascular or surgical repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm. Int Angiol. 2009 Feb;28(1):50-5.
8. B. van der Loo, S. Spring, R. Koppensteiner. High dose atorvastatin treatment in patients with periphe-
ral disease: effects on platelet aggregation, blood rheology and plasma homocysteine. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2011;47(4):241-51.
9. M. Husmann, Ch. Thalhammer, S. Spring, Th. Meier, M. Roffi, U. Schwarz, V. Rousson and B. R. Amann-
Vesti, MD. Influence of plaque volume on hemodynamic response and stress hormone release in patients undergoing carotid artery stenting. Int. Angiol. 2012 Feb;31(1):10-5.
10. S. Schnyder, S. Gabler, T.O. Meier, C. Thalhammer, F. Magnetti, S. Spring, B.R. Amann-Vesti. Successful
reduction of clinical relevant neovascularization with a modified crossectomy combined with a barrier technique after 10-year follow-up. Phlebology 2012 Dec;27(8):404-8.
University Hospitals/Ireland Cancer Center Sickle Cell Inpatient Treatment Guidelines Supportive Care Sickle Cell Guidelines • If patient is hypovolemic on admission, hydrate with Normal Saline @ 300 - 500 • If patient is euvolemic on admission or becomes euvolemic after hydration, hydrate with D5W1/2NS at 75-125 ml/hr continuously. Laboratory/Radiology All patient
MEDICATION DECLARATION FORM INFORMATION SHEET THE World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) has determined that some medication may confer an unfair competitive advantage and have issued a list of those drugs and other agents that are banned by competitors. Some agents on this banned list may be used for specific medical conditions and, in some instances; the drug is the only one, which is effective.